Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope
Distilling decades of psychological research into simple language, Dr. Randy Ross provides practical wisdom to effectively face challenges, difficulties and setbacks. Filled with humor and offering life-transforming truths, this address by Dr. Ross untangles some of life’s toughest issues and shows how anyone can apply hope to make life better, improve relationships and lead well. Hope and happiness are intertwined. And when someone understands how to elevate their hope, then happiness naturally ensues. This address is fill with principles and practices that can be applied to elevate life, love and leadership.
- Be challenged to embrace the four core beliefs that bring true happiness.
- Adopt a new mindset toward challenges and difficulties.
- Learn principles that will elevate their hope.
- Gain practical exercises to craft a brighter tomorrow.
- Embrace hope as a strategy to improve life and leadership, and find happiness.
Choose to be Remarkable!
The usual. It’s conventional, operating within the established norms. It’s predictable, delivering the expected. It’s comfortable, maintaining the status quo. It’s…safe! But the usual will never be Remarkable!
Remarkable means notably or conspicuously UN-usual. It is living life and doing business in such an extraordinary way that people “remark” about it. And when you inspire others to the point that they are telling your story, then you indeed have become Remarkable. Don’t ever settle again for living life or doing business as usual.
- Learn the three elements that drive a Remarkable culture.
- Experience the power of collaboration.
- Embrace three questions that ensure a Remarkable customer experience.
- Gain practical principles for building healthy team dynamics.
- Be challenged personally and professionally to be Remarkable!
Relationomics: Business Powered by Relationships
Relationships are at the core of our lives. They shape and refine our character. They influence our worldview. They’re not just important to us as human beings – they’re crucial. So, it should come as no surprise that healthy relationships are the heart of successful businesses. And yet, many organizational cultures do not promote healthy relationships. Those that do, find that they enjoy greater effectiveness, reputation and loyalty.
In this powerful presentation, Dr. Ross unpacks the key principles and practices that create a working environment that inspires people to bring their best to work every day. Whether you are building teams in a corporate setting or looking to build stronger friendships personally, these principles will profoundly impact your relationships.
- Be exposed to principles that can shape a remarkable culture.
- Identify and eliminate toxic behavior.
- Adopt a mindset of humility to give and receive effective feedback.
- Embrace the power of accountability.
- Adopt a mindset of collaboration to elevate productivity.
Activating and Accelerating Change
Healthy people want to grow and make a better life. But growth demands change. And people by nature are change resistant. Most don’t change until circumstances become so uncomfortable that the pain drives them to do so. But those who choose to make positive changes are happier, more productive and effective in accomplishing their goals and reaching their dreams. This powerful address by Dr. Randy Ross will challenge you to break out of your comfort zone and provides practical wisdom to activate and accelerate the change process in order to build a brighter tomorrow.
- Resolve the self-help conundrum.
- Embrace the power of a positive community.
- Experience the effectiveness of insightful feedback.
- Enter into the “Growth Spiral.”
- Adopt a mindset of innovation, collaboration and accelerated growth.
Making Life Good
This dramatic presentation challenges the audience to move beyond making a good living to making life good. By posing the question, “Why do you do what you do?” the audience is forced to confront the attitudes and motivational drivers behind their actions. Everyone is asked to consider what kind of wake they are leaving in the world. Are they living life for themselves or are they changing the world for someone else? Touching at the heart of what it means to give of yourself to others, this moving monologue forces each person to evaluate what difference, if any, they are making in their world.
- Be moved to examine their motivations for giving.
- Be challenged to redefine meaningful work.
- Be encouraged to make a positive wake in their world.
- Adopt a different way of viewing life’s opportunities.
- Embrace sacrificial giving as a way of life.